Search This Blog

9/26/09

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick- Fuchsia Class #57 (Rs.650)

I like the Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipsticks so much that I couldn't resist buying another one yesterday. I already posted pictures of Rose Corset and Rose Seduisant earlier here http://delhisbeautyaddict.blogspot.com/2009/09/bourjois-sweet-kiss-lipstick-review.html


This time it's #57 Fuchsia Class. I have been looking for a true fuchsia shade and this is perfect....






I just love the finish of Sweet Kiss lipstick. It's very moisturizing and doesn't feel heavy.
Got it from Kunchal's, G.K. M-Block Market.





4 comments:

  1. oh wow reminds me the 'famous' cheryl coles lips on xfactor! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. really? Thanks girl :)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying over this shade right now. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this shade on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ finding little notes in my Vanity Case, so do drop one. I read all of them & I try my best to reply to each & every one of them [check back in 2-3 days =D] but most times it's physically impossible! Either way, I love to hear from you & really appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts <3

Thank you for reading! :)

♥xx♥